Experience: 1-2 years
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field
We are looking for a champion who is creative, innovative and imaginative. If you are passionate about going beyond the limits and if you think out of the box, then Techcoopers is the place for you. Joining our team as a UI/UX designer you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience and you will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology.
- Extremely attentive to details and efficiency to work under tight deadlines
- Must be Result oriented & should have the ability to work independently
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Experience in resolving cross-browser compatibility issues
- Makes it a point to avoid typical loopholes and points of failure in the code and passionate about solving issues as quickly as possible
- Attention to detail and pixel perfection
- Should be independent and confident in handling daily tasks
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Implement innovative solutions for the product direction and visuals design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Must know to sketch.
- We are looking out for a passionate creative UI Designer who is proficient with Visual Design skills like taking care of colour balance, brand image and the aesthetics of design for website, application or Products.
- Expertise in making the right selection out of font’s family, spacing and placement of items one page and should have an eye to detail and ability to add beauty to the task given.
- Ability to understand the business objectives of clients and translate them into beautiful designs beyond their expectations.
- Good communication and time-management skills
- Detail-oriented, organized and deadline-driven with problem-solving and project management skills
- Must possess and demonstrate a good understanding of user interface design, usability design, and user experience design
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- A minimum of 1 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and Prototype the look and feel of the application
Interested candidates can share the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the compensation and notice period details.